Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Israeli Government Protects Women from Themselves

I was reading an article about Oliver Stone's latest kooky remarks (as a liberal, even I think he's out there) .  He pointed out that Hitler killed 3 times as many (gentile) Russians as he did Jews.    That's a big, hairy, complicated separate topic, but there was a link in that article to another article, which in turn led me to this.

Really?

This is one of those times when I'm going to have to agree with the Libertarians about The Nanny State.

She boinked the guy 15 minutes after she met him! Come on!



The women who file these complaints are setting back women's liberation.  Big Time.  Or are they trying to have their cake, and eat it, too?

But then again, I could never get away with it: as an Eastern European goyim, I still have all the body parts I was born with.   Soon as our pants came off she would have said, "Hey, what the hell is that?"

No comments: